Información sobre programa
TOP programas de Antivirus y Anti-Malware
- AVG Technologies
- Kaspersky Labs
- Microsoft Corp.
- On Demand Scanner has a simple customizable interface that allows you select what you want to scan and how.
- On Access Scanner automatically scans all the files that are being opened, read and written, detects suspicious actions and blocks them immediately.
- The E-Mail Scanner seamlessly integrates with all the popular clients and verifies incoming and outgoing e-mails based on heuristic analysis.
- The Boot Time Scanner scans Windows NT/2000/XP operating systems in a manner similar to CHKDSK.
- Use Explorer Scanner to scan any object with a simple right click.
- The Screen Saver Scanner integrates with your screen saver and scans your PC while you’re away.
- The Virus Chest is a safety isolated folder where infected, suspicious and even a number of system files are kept in quarantine.
- Avast! Free Antivirus is free for home and non-commercial use.
- For a computer with Windows 95/98/Me: PC 486, 32 MB RAM, 50 MB of free hard disk space.
- For a computer with Windows NT 4.0: PC 486, 32 MB RAM, 50 MB of free hard disk space, Service Pack 3 or higher installed.
- For a computer with Windows 2000/XP: PC Pentium, 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended), 50 MB of free hard disk space.
- For a computer with Windows Vista: PC Pentium 4, 512 MB RAM, 50 MB of free hard disk space.
- The program itself requires 20 MB; the rest is reserved for the virus recovery database file and its index [VRDB, also known as the "integrity database” from the previous version].
- A functional MS Internet Explorer 4 or higher is required for the program to work.
- 60 days trial evaluation
NOTE: To use the non-trial version you will have to register your Avast! Free Antivirus for FREE.